International Limited Warranty
All our watches are thoroughly inspected in our shop located in Ohio and are covered by our 24-month international limited warranty. Winfield Watch Company will assume all the costs of repairing or replacing any defective pieces. This warranty coverage is transferable, but with limitations (see Warranty Transfers for more information).
This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship that may arise during normal everyday use within the warranty period. During the warranty period, Winfield Watch Company will assume all the costs of repairing and/or replacing products and parts of products that prove to be defective under normal and reasonable use. The warranty period is valid through the date marked on the included Membership Card. All warranty work will be handled through our shop in Ohio.
This warranty coverage is transferable in private sales, but with limitations. Coverage will still be valid, however the owner will be 100% responsible for all shipping fees associated with the repair. No special steps need to be taken to transfer the warranty.
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or replacements for the following cases:
- Repairs necessitated by use other than normal and/or reasonable use.
- Blemishes caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, accidents, or alterations.
- Any damages that may arise after any unauthorized work is attempted.
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
Please note that the warranty is voided if any unauthorized repair or modification work has been performed on the timepiece.
For warranty requests, please contact us.